Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Out of the Cold


Today I am grateful for the warm house that I live in, with a furnace that works.

When we came home last night the temperature was registering on the thermostat at 64 degrees! While that sounds balmy when you are in Wisconsin, the fact remains that it was -25 degrees outside with the windchill. Brrrrrr! Once we put fresh batteries in the unit, the temperature gauge started evening out. I cannot imagine how hard it would be to be homeless and I pray that those that are will find a warm spot to lay their heads during these cold winter days.

Cold, but beautiful, and can be deadly. Stay warm, my friends.

What is your 'something good' today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly believe that by focusing on find your 'something good' every day that those something goods will find you more easily. I would love to hear what your 'something good' is today... do tell!